SOLD: 11" Open Back, 3-Ply Maple Rim, Maple Neck
This is a recently completed banjo, 26 3/16 scale and 11” three ply maple pot.
It has good bass response and I’d describe the overall tone as ‘lively ‘, without being overly bright. It’s got good sustain and projects really well.
It’s set up with medium strings and a standard 5/8 bridge.
There is a 14 day return policy if you are not completely satisfied. I would just ask that you are very careful with the banjo in that time, only play it at home, pack it carefully and pay return postage.
- Maple neck , stained black maple centre stripe.
- Cocobolo fingerboard and peg head inlay
- 26 3/16” scale length
- Evo medium fret wire.
- Abalone inlay markers.
- Frailing scoop.
- Cocobolo heel cap.
- Traditional dowel stick construction.
- Fairbanks style peg head.
- Gotoh planetary tuners .
- Gotoh 14/1 fifth string tuner.
- Bone fifth string nut.
- Bone top nut.
- 11” Three ply maple rim .
- Rolled brass tone ring.
- Back edge of rim stained black .
- Celluloid tortoise shell effect binding.
- Notched tension hoop.
- 24 hooks and nuts.
- Rickard ball end bracket shoes.
- No knot tail piece.
- Renaissance head
- Sand cast brass neck brace.
- Two way adjustable truss rod.
- Decorative lamination under fingerboard and peg head.
- Carved fifth string detail.
- All metalwork , apart from raw brass neck brace , is nickel plated.
- Price includes a good-quality ‘Superior’ brand hard shell fitted case.